- Seasoned hardwood logs are the perfect mid-range price.
- All logs are seasoned at our farm in Northamptonshire.
- These seasoned hardwood logs have a moisture content below 25%, and are always sourced from sustainable FSC certified forestry, or from our own farm.
- Standard log length 9ins/23cm – contact us if you require a different length.
Seasoned Hardwood Logs – 1, 2 or 3 loose m³
£115.00 – £305.00 Incl. VAT
Out of stock
Seasoned Hardwood Logs
- Always below 25% moisture content.
- Sourced from Local FSC certified forestry or from our own farm or woodland. Trees are thinned out making more space and light for others to grow.
- We then pile the timber up in the field for a minimum of 1 year. Our farm is on a hill so we have a very windy site which very much aids the drying process.
- The hardwood is then put through our firewood processor and tipped loose into our open fronted barns, which allow for good ventilation.
- It take another 9 months of rotating the firewood for it to dry to below 25% moisture.
- This lengthy process produces a quality seasoned firewood.
- We generally stock over 4,000 tons of logs on the farm to supply our customers all year round.
- Seasoned hardwood logs are suitable for log burners or fireplaces.
- We sell predominantly Ash, Beech, Birch, Sycamore, Oak and Hornbeam – these species all burn well and produce good heat.
We offer FREE DELIVERY to customers within a 22 mile radius from our location at NN73LB.
We also provide a FREE STACKING service – we just need easy access to where you store your wood.
Here are just some of the most popular areas we deliver to:
Market Harborough, Desborough, Rothwell, Kettering, Burton Latimer, Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers, Raunds, Rushden, Earls Barton, Moulton, Brixworth, Northampton, Hardingstone, Roade, Olney, Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Woburn, Towcester, Silverstone, Winslow, Steeple Claydon, Gawcott, Buckingham, Bicester, Brackley, Aynho, Deddington, Bloxham, Banbury, Sulgrave, Cropredy, Woodford Halse, Bugbrooke, Nether Heyford, Weedon, Daventry, Fawsley, Southam, Long Buckby, Crick, Rugby, Dunchurch, Lutterworth, and more.
We aim to get each log delivery order out to our customers within 3 days of placing the order, or sooner, depending on our workload for that week.
We are, however, happy for customers to specify the day, as we aim to deliver the logs on a day that best suits you.
|Select quantity (Note – Discounts have been included on larger quantities):|
0.8m³ Bulk Bag, 1m³ Loose Logs, 2m³ Loose Logs, 3m³ Loose Logs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.