- Seasoned softwood logs light well and give a good flame.
- All logs are seasoned at our farm in Northamptonshire.
- Our seasoned softwood logs, have a below 25% moisture content, and are always sourced from sustainable FSC certified forestry, or from our own farm.
- Performs well when mixed with our Hardwood.
- Standard log length 9ins/23cm – contact us if you require a different length.
Seasoned Softwood Logs – 1, 2 or 3 loose m³
£100.00 – £285.00 Incl. VAT
Out of stock
Seasoned Softwood Logs
- Always below 25% moisture content.
- Sourced from sustainable FSC certified forestry, or from our own farm.
- We use predominantly Larch or Scots Pine
- This is stacked for a year in a well ventilated spot, which removes moisture from the wood.
- The softwood is then put through our firewood processor and tipped loose into our open fronted barns, which allow for good ventilation.
- It take another 9 months of rotating the firewood for it to dry to approximately 25% moisture.
- This lengthy process produces a quality seasoned firewood.
- We generally stock over 4,000 tons of softwood on the farm to supply our customers all year round.
- Seasoned softwood logs are a very easy wood to use; they light well, burn brightly and perform well with our Hardwood.
- Seasoned softwood logs are best used in a log burner – they can crackle and spit a bit more than hardwood.
- Try seasoned softwood logs as an economical option, it is a very popular wood fuel in Scandinavian countries.
We offer FREE DELIVERY to customers within a 22 mile radius from our location at NN73LB.
We also provide a FREE STACKING service – we just need easy access to where you store your wood.
Here are just some of the most popular areas we deliver to:
Market Harborough, Desborough, Rothwell, Kettering, Burton Latimer, Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers, Raunds, Rushden, Earls Barton, Moulton, Brixworth, Northampton, Hardingstone, Roade, Olney, Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Woburn, Towcester, Silverstone, Winslow, Steeple Claydon, Gawcott, Buckingham, Bicester, Brackley, Aynho, Deddington, Bloxham, Banbury, Sulgrave, Cropredy, Woodford Halse, Bugbrooke, Nether Heyford, Weedon, Daventry, Fawsley, Southam, Long Buckby, Crick, Rugby, Dunchurch, Lutterworth, and more.
We aim to get each log delivery order out to our customers within 3 days of placing the order, or sooner, depending on our workload for that week.
We are, however, happy for customers to specify the day, as we aim to deliver the logs on a day that best suits you.
|Select quantity (Note – Discounts have been included on larger quantities):|
0.8m³ Bulk Bag, 1m³ Loose Logs, 2m³ Loose Logs, 3m³ Loose Logs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.